Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

December 03, 2005

2005 Playlist

So it's about that time. The year is winding down. Perfect time for top 10 lists to start popping up. And since there's still a few movies I need to see before I can make that list, I will start off with the Hirp 2005 Playlist. In no real order

1. Sitting, Waiting, Wishing Jack Johson
2. Home Marc Broussard
3. Oridinary People John Legend
4. Dear Summer Jay-Z
5. When I'm Gone Eminem
6. Heard 'Em Say Kanye West
7. Mr. Brightside The Killers
8. Till Kindome Comes Coldplay
9. It Wasn't You Nas feat. Lauryn Hill
10. We Aint The Game feat. Eminem
11.Dreamgirl Dave Matthews Band
12.Breathe Anna Nalik
13.Best of You Foo Fighters
14.Testify Common
15.Swing Away Rise Against


I'll start updating my blog more often. Just to quiet down Kdub. You'd think with new born twins he wouldn't have time to harass me. Ah but he makes time.

2 comments:

Porqchop said...

Ah... but I now have nothing to do BUT harass you. Do you listen to anything that's not in rotation on VH1?

Porqchop said...

And wasn't that a top 15?