Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

July 08, 2009

Two Quickies

I had a great idea for Bad Boys 3, the one that would never get made. Dump Martain Lawrence, and that Will Smith guy, I mean really, he doesn’t bring in the box office results that I can get. Here it is: Emmanuel Lewis and Gary Coleman. Okay it’s a ridiculous idea for a movie, but a great idea for a sketch. Come back to me “In Living Colour.”

***

I had the Michael Jackson Memorial on my computer yesterday, and let me say this, I hate how jaded and cynical I am. I mean, I love it, because it fuels this blog and 99.84% of all my jokes, that doesn’t mean they’re all funny, but 60% of the time they work every time. But really, I questioned every single aspect of that memorial. I wondered if the Jackson family resembles, in any way at all, a real family, or if they communicate through lawyers and managers only. I couldn’t help but wonder if Jermaine was going to use this to start a comeback of his own. I can guarantee we see at least a few of them on “Idol” next year, and I really expect there to be a reality show from someone in the family, that will deal with only the loss of Michael. I wondered how sincere everyone’s reaction was, did Usher really care that much? And I know damn well that Kenny Ortega brought out that kid at the end for the sole purpose of launching his career, and that’s effin’ disgusting. Or maybe I’m wrong on all of this, and everyone just feels like crap and no one has an agenda.

No comments: