Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

May 31, 2007

Free Catahoula Leopard Dog to Good Home


Can you give me a GOOD home?





I am an adorable ten month-old female UNIQUE Catahoula Leopard Dog in need of a home. I was rescued from a kill-shelter where my time was about to run out. Thank goodness someone saved me and decided I was too sweet to go down like that! I am spayed, heartworm free and current on my vaccinations. I will be about 40-50 pounds when I am fully grown. I am good with children and dogs and very loving. I love to swim, fetch and play outside. When I’m not enjoying the outdoors I can be found inside curled up sleeping. I am the best of both worlds! I can be your hiking partner or your television watching buddy. I am very unique looking and I get a lot of compliments about my pretty eyes. I am ALMOST housebroken. I haven’t been in a stable enough home long enough to learn, but my foster mommy is working very hard with me. I am a puppy and have a few things to learn, but I am very smart. I promise to love you unconditionally if you become my forever owner! Email my foster mommy, Missy, at missya@ku.edu. She will be happy to show me off anytime!

No comments: