Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

May 18, 2007

One Question and Good News

I was just talking with a friend who tried to download a game for his brand new Motorla Q, and the game didn’t work. Or as he put it, “I downloaded this game and the fucking phone didn’t work.”

Which lead me to this question, what gets the “fucking?” Should it be the phone or the game? He isn’t sure which is messing up, so until he knows shouldn’t it be a, “fucking game didn’t work on my fucking phone?”

Who do I see to get a ruling on this?

---------------------------------------

Wow, good news. Good fucking news. Robert De Niro and Al Pacino have signed on to do another movie together. http://www.variety.com/VR1117965130.html

They are also in talks to lend their voices to the video game version of the masterpiece, Heat.

No comments: