Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

April 11, 2006

Deal Breakers





A few years ago, a friend and I talked many times about out "deal breaker." Seemingly trivial things about the opposite sex that would end any chance of things moving forward. Now I know, most are thinking that the last thing I should be doing is limiting the dating pool. But this is serious stuff here. And away we go...


Nascar anything. Bumper sticker, hat, jacket, t shirt, pjs, underwear, tattoo. Any of those and hit the highway

Burping. Really any gas. So what, I try to convince myself that women don't have gas. Wait, strike that. I don't for one second believe women have gas. And this thing where girls burp and think its cute? Well it aint cute if I do it. And it sure as hell isn't cute if you do it.

Bush. W that is. Okay, you voted for him. That I could see past. But, if you still think it was the right call? Buh-bye. I respect someone that can stand by their choices, I do. But I respect someone more who can admit they fucked up. Get to steppin'

Tweety. Looney Tunes anything really. Call me shallow but really, if you're rocking a big tweety sweatshirt, chances are you either are two bills, or you soon will be.

Drive a Camaro or Trans-Am. If you drive either, you're a stripper. If you drive either and you're not a stripper, I just don't know what the hell you are. Don't let the door hitcha where the dog shoulda bit ya.

Kids names- You already have them picked out. Not a few names you like. But names that you MUST name your child. Look, IF I get married, and IF there ends up being kids, and IF those kids are actually mine. I'd like to at the very least be asked. I know the guy really has no say, and that's fine. But if from the get go, I know you won't even throw me a friggin bone here, peace out.

Things on the bubble. MU alum, drive a pick-up, ringtones of songs I can't even ignore, women who call their friends "girl"

And more to come I'm sure.

5 comments:

Porqchop said...

Bitter party of one please.

Gregg said...

What? that wasnt even bitter. That's just honest. sure its stuff you dont have ot think about, you married into a league above you

Gregg said...

I agree. BUT. That does mean someones always marrying down. So does that fact affect how we should perceive them? And I must say every guy I know has done a great job of marrying up. Bunch of idiots with dimes. Go figure, and thanks for giving me hope.

Porqchop said...

You'll find a nice boy someday NRJB... I promise.

Gregg said...

I'm afraid I could never find another you. But thankfully, I have you. Beyatch