Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

April 16, 2006

Gangster Tips





I've long thought that all of lifes questions were answered in the Godfather. But I decided to compile a list of my favorite quotes from different Gangster movies. Not completly random though. All are very sound pieces of advice.

Don Corleone: Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.
Don Corleone: I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.
Don Corleone: [shouts] You can act like a man!
Michael: It's not personal, Sonny. It's strictly business.
Clemenza: Leave the gun. Take the cannolis.
Don Corleone: Never let anyone outside the family know what you're thinking.
Michael Corleone: I don't feel I have to wipe everybody out, Tom. Just my enemies.
Michael Corleone: There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
Ace Rothstein: When you love someone, you've gotta trust them. There's no other way. You've got to give them the key to everything that's yours. Otherwise, what's the point?
Tommy DeVito: Sure, mom, I settle down with a nice girl every night, then I'm free the next morning.
Jimmy Conway: That's the way. You don't take no shit from nobody.
Lefty: A wise guy's always right even when he's wrong, he's right.
Lorenzo: The saddest thing in life is wasted talent.
Sonny: Listen to me, kid. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in, that means she's a selfish broad and all you're seeing is the tip of the iceberg. You dump her and you dump her fast.
Sonny: You gotta do what your heart tells you to do. Let me tell you somethin' right now. You're only allowed three great women in your lifetime.
Fat Mancho: But on the street, justice has no price. She's blind where the judge sits but she's not blind out here. Out here the bitch got eyes.
Vincent Hanna: I say what I mean, and I do what I say.
Neil McCauley: He knew the risks, he didn't have to be there. It rains... you get wet.
Verbal: A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself.
Carlito: Favor gonna kill you faster than a bullet.
Carlito: If you can't see the angles no more, you're in trouble
Carlito: Never give up your friends, Dave, no matter what.
Tony Montana: I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
Tony Montana: In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
Tony Montana: Who put this thing together? Me, that's who! Who do I trust? Me!
Nino Brown: Money talks, and bullshit runs a marathon. So, see ya and I wouldn't want to be ya.

No comments: